Friday, December 30, 2011

Chipotle in New York City



" ITS NOT JUST A BURRITO. ITS A FOIL-WRAPPED, HAND CRAFTED, LOCAL FARM SUPPORTING, FOOD CULTURE CHANGING CYLINDER OF DELICIOUSNESS. "


Hey guys,
I went to New York City with my family for my Christmas vacacions and I had soo much fun! It was the very first time I went to New York and I found it awesome. Thank you sooo much mummy,daddy and sissi I love you all so much! The people are so nice and the city was just...breathtaking!
I'll post pictures if I get the chance.
Anyway what I really wanted to talk about was about Chipotle. A long time ago I made a post about this Mexican food Chain called Chipotle and I actually had lunch there in NYC. They support and sustain family farmers who respect the land and the animals in their care.
Whenever possible they use meat from animal raised without the use of antibiotics or added hormones. They sold lost of tacos and burritos but I personaly do not like burritos I was so exited to be eating there :P But if you do like burritos that is perfectly the place to go to!




The story about Chipotle is very interesting. Visit its site http://www.chipotle.com and if where you live they have Chipotle make sure you try it!

Until next post,
M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment