Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Carrie Diaries


oh mahhh god!! <3 So "The Carrie Diaries" has finally comed out! and I watched the first 2 episodes :)
For those of you that loved "Gossip Girl" I'm pretty sure that you'll like "The Carrie Diaries" because it is produced by the same producers. So basically, "The Carrie Diaries" is what happened before "Sex and The City". It is the story of how Carrie Bradshaw (Bradshaw! That's such a cool name!" first begun her journey into New York City :) What I also like about the series is that it is set in the 80s. So, AnnaSophia Robb plays Carrie and I do think she was a great choice because I really like her as an actress and she's doing a good job with her character. Carrie is this teenage girl who recently lost her mom. All her life she has dreamed of going to New York City ( MEEEEE! THAT'S ME! I LOVE NEW YORK!) and now her dram if becoming a reality. Her dad allows her to do an internship in NY but she also has to continues her studies is her own town so it's back and forth and so on.
Carrie BRADSHAW is alsoo super into fashion so she wears the weirdest clothes ever. She also has a sister,
I love Dorrit. I love her outfits, her makeup everything. She's also nothing like Carrie, she more of like an emo child: smokes and does rebellious things.But she's still really cool! And then there's SEBASTIAN <3
Sebastian Kidd, the school bad boy. Has a reputation for being thrown out of schools! He is Carrie's crush and her first kiss as well :O but her father has prohibited her from dating him so I'll have to watch the next episode to find out if she will obey him or date Sebastian! The series is very cool :) It's only been two episodes and I'm already addicted! The clothes are awesome, the characters are funny and cool and it's set in NEW YORK :) lovee, Matilde

No comments:

Post a Comment