Friday, June 22, 2012

Katniss's fire dress

11 Designers Sketch Katniss's Fire Dress in 'Hunger Games' By Charlotte Ronson, I think it is beautiful! Very well detailed just like Katniss described it in the book! 9/10 ;) I won't give it a ten because I just don't think it's as impressing as it should be! By Christian Siriano, it's very bold! I love it! 9/10 because even if it is gorgeous this is not my Katniss ;) By Tommy Hilfiger, It is stunning but I'll give it an 8/10 because I just don't think is as powerfull as it should be...I love Tommy don't get me wrong ;) by Rachel Roy, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT 10/10 it's perfect! She even included the Mockingjay pin on the boot ;) The colors, the skirt it's just marvelous! By Tadashi Shoji, I don't think it's The girl on Fire dress from the book! It's a very beautiful dress but more suited for the red carpet than for Katniss ;) I'll give it a 6/10. By Nicole Miller, it's very very striking! I love the suit and the flames, it's a 9/10 ;) By Christian Cota, I love it! Very Cinna ;) It's a 9/10 for me! By, Tibi I honestly don't really like it :( It's not as striking like it should be. It's a 5/10 for me... sorry Tibi! By Erin Fetherston, it's my favorite! It's absolutely amazing, It's simple, elegant and STRIKING. I love the small details in the head piece... it's a 20/10 for me ;) By The Blonds, It's ver cool and the dress is Stunning ;) 9/10! By BCBGeneration, it's super cool! I love the fire! 9/10 for me ;) Matilde, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment