Friday, June 22, 2012

Favorite Writers

Hi everybody, I've recently updated my list of favorite writers so here it goes: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In first place, Suzanne Collins writer of "The Hunger Games". This book and the second one "Catching Fire" (I'm recently reading "Mockinjay")are by far my favorites. They are a 10/10. Suzanne Collins writes with so much detail it feels like if you are in the arena with Katniss and Peeta. I have to admit that I did cry one or two times reading "The Hunger Games"! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In second place, Roald Dahl that I'm sure will forever stay in my top three favorite writers. I don't have a favorite book by Roald Dahl they are all extremely amazing. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ In third place, well... it's hard to choose which writer suits my third place. It's been fight between Jacqueline Wilson and Rick Riordan. But, as much as I love Jacqueline Wilson, Rick Riordan takes 3 place because I love every single "Percy Jackson" book. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Until next post, Matilde xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment