Monday, September 26, 2011

Hi everyone,
I want to tell you something that happened today at my school...I didn't study for art and today I couldn't answer any questions the teacher asked (but luckly she never asked me anything) I was super quiet the whole two hours and tried not to look her in the eyes! Mostly because everytime I look at the teacher when I don't know the answer she asks me :S
Anyway, while I was daydreaming at school I came up with a bunch of very cool ideas of things we can do at school:

1.Have a debate, I once in my old school I did a debate on "Is money the most important thing in life" and the teacher diveded the class into two groups we can do something like that.

2.Create a class blog were which the theme could be "Green Living" or "Enviromentally Friendly"



Those are my ideas for now...

Until next post,
Matilde xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment