Saturday, September 3, 2011

10 days and 464 pages



School is near and I still haven't finished my homework...I need to read two chapter books by 10 days starting today :s

10 days and 464 pages to go:
Firts book,
Momo by Micheal Ende 246pg.

Second book,
Jim Buttom andLuke the engine Driver. 218 pg.

This are the two book thats I have to finish reading in ten days...THINK I CAN MAKE IT?!
I already started reading 'MOMO' I'm in page 123 and its really interesting and very unique.
Momo lives outside a big city, within the ruins of an amphitheatre. She owns nothing but what she finds or receives as a present but she has an extraordinary gift: She is a wonderful listener
When I was watching the movie "The adjustment Bureau" it actually reminded my of one of the story in 'MOMO' you will understand only if you read the book.

" Jim Buttom and Luke the engine Driver" is now celebrating 50 years and I've have heard (or read) that is a very nice book but I will tell you what I think of it once I finish reading it :)
Its about Jim Button he is a little black boy living on the tiny island of Lummerland. When Jim grows bigger, there is simply no longer enough space for everybody. Someone has to go, decides King Alfons the Quarter-to-Twelfth. But should that someone really be Emma, the locomotive of Jim’s best friend Luke? Jim cannot allow that. Together with the engine driver and Emma he leaves the island and sets off on the great adventure.

P.S When I finish the books I'll post what I think of them!

Matilde Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment