Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Persepolis



Hello,
I read the book PERSEPOLIS by Marjane Satrapi.
Persepolis is supposed to be a book for adult but my mum bought it so i wanted to read it. (I wanted to read it also because of the illustrations !!!)
Is a very interesting book, is about the revolution that happened in Iran.
This book is a rel story.Is the life of Marjane Satrapi.
It tough me a lot about what happened in Iran.
"A revelation...you will remember for a very long time"
I thought it was a very good book.

4 comments:

  1. What I said was that you will have to ask many question while you read it.As indeed you did it!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie is also very good. The illustrations are really cool too.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I also saw the movie and I also think is very nice!

    Matilde =D

    ReplyDelete