Monday, March 22, 2010

Vicky Angel



Hi Everyone,
I wanted to tell you about the books i am reading.
First of all i LOVE book and i love reading i could spend hours reading a book i like !!!
My favourite author is Jacqueline Wilson.
The Book i am reading now is Vicky Angel i think is a really good book, i like how the story is written, Wilson describes everything so fascinating that it feels like the story is real.
Vicky died when she was with Jade and now Vicky is kind of like a ghost and the only one who can hear her or see her is Jade: Jade tries to make new friends and have a good time but Vicky always appears and says to Jade not to make new friends and she does not want her parents or Jade to have a good time she wants everyone to be miserable, Jade finds it a bit annoying that Vicky won't let her do anything and since she can see Vicky her parent and teachers think she is getting to be a little crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Right now I'm reading The Lovely Bones. Your mom sent me the book. I'm half way thru it but I'll let you know how i liked it when I'm done with it. xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Tio !!
    I read a bit of the book THE LOVELY BONE but mum said i could not read it all because is not for kids :)

    ReplyDelete