Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Holidayss!!

Hey guys, what's up? I've been meaning to write on here but Tumblr is extremely addicting. For all the Directioners out there, I hope you are not still crying over Little Things because I am. Anyway, I still have 3 more days of holidays yay! :) I spent half my free time on Tumblr (it recently had a melt down because of Little Things and it was just hilarious and extremely emotional) and the other half reading "The Throne of Fire" by Rick Riordan which you all know is one of my favorite authors. The book is really good and I'm getting really into it so I set my self a goal, I have to finish it in 9 days and that leaves me 3 more days to finish it (i'll let you know how it goes ;) The other half (quarter??) of my holidays was spent watching Modern Family with my sister, i am totally loving that series too bad i didn't listen to my sis when she told me to watch it sooner! ;) Reminds me I still have a Sketchbook project due next week, probably should get started with that... I chose a theme tho: The Medici Family. I'll talk about it more on another post and post some pics of the drawings (when I get started and I dunno when that's gonna happen) Shouout to... ED SHEERAN for writing the most beautiful song in the whole entire universe! i love youuu so much :* ( if you don't know the song I'm talking about: Little Things sang by One Direction written be Ed ) until next post, matilde :) p.s I apologize for the craziness of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment