Sunday, July 8, 2012

My fashion page!

Hey everyone, How's your summer going? I'm going back to Italy soon and I'm so exited! These past week I was looking at Fashion Pages on Facebook and I decided to make my own, it was kind of a failure because I've only posted 3 pictures and I only have 2 likes!! My page is called FASHION IS EVERYWHERE please like! I'll definitely post more pics and try to keep up with the page, I have to be more determined !! It's fun because I love fashion and It's very different from my blog so I'm trying to do something new which is good! While I'm talking about my page I'll give you my twitter name: @MatildeB1 so please follow! Especially if you are a Directioner! Most (ALL) of my tweets are about 1D! And that's it for now!! Until next post, Matilde xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment