Saturday, July 2, 2011

Organic Ice-Creams



Hi everyone,
Today I went to a ice-cream shop called "Cremeria Alpi" with my neighbors because they wanted that ice-cream for their bar. "Cremeria ALpi"only sells fresh and carefully selected,natural, ingredients. They don't use artificial flavours,preservatives and added vegetable fats.

They also sell yogurt,crepes,iced coffe and one of the very unusual ice-cream taste is 'pink grapefruit and honey'.

And because my neighbors wanted to buy the ice-creams they let us have a tour in the factory and the showed us the ingridients they use and other things they need to make the ice-cream. I learned that to make a banana ice-cream the fruit has to be very mature and become brown.

They let me try some ice-cream flavours: Straberry,Lemon,Melon,Coconut and Dark Chocolate but they had many more, like: peach and cherry.

It was a very nice expirience and I had fun!
You can also check out the website but its in italian: www.cremeriaalpi.it

Until next post,
Matilde xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It's true, i known it!
    http://www.cremeriaalpi.it/eng/index.html

    ;-)
    Marco

    ReplyDelete