Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The difference between Graffitis

I am not a fan of graffiti I personally I think they make the city look dirty and ugly but I've seen a few Japanese graffiti that are lovely.
I loved the streets in Singapore because as them being not allowed there the streets were all clean!

From the picture I've put together can you notice the difference?
The little girl is fascinating , if I walk past a graffiti like that, I'll probably take pictures, stop for a while and stare at it and talk to all my friends about it.

If I walk past a graffiti that looks like the one on the right I won't even stop to look at it because I find it unpleasant !!!


The train on the left is in Japan and I think its funny and the little drawings are adorable. It makes me happy to go on a clean train but the colours and drawings on this one I don't mind actually I really like :)
The train on the right is in Rome and to me it looks very very dirty, it makes me angry getting in a train that has been damaged by unpleasant writings and awful drawings.

If you search in Google Japanese graffitis you'll find stunning ones that are lovely to look at :)

Until next post,
Matilde

No comments:

Post a Comment