Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Something that I find Funny



Hi everyone,
I want to tell you something that I find funny.
But I am going to explain it to you in a Mini Story:

Setting: In a house and the Ice Cream man just arrived outside.
Characters: A kid, mum and dad.

Story: "YAY, the Ice-Cream guy just arrived! Mum Mum can I borrow some money?" says the kid
" Umrgs, Ask your dad." Says the mum
"Dad Dad can i borrow some money?" says the kid.
"Ask your mum."says the Dad
"But I already asked her!" says the kid
"I dono" says the Dad.
"And so?...."

THE END...
When this happens to me I don't know what to do so if you are in a hurry you end up not able to buy or do whatever you needed to do as quick as you wanted to do it!

WHAT CAN I DO THEN...?

Bye For Now,
Matilde

No comments:

Post a Comment