Thursday, September 23, 2010

Goodbye LAH



Hi PEOPLE,
I want to tell you about my friends...

FUNNIEST:
Shaz, I can't see her face because she makes me laugh, she does not try to be funny she just naturally is! We play this game and I am her Mummy and for example after swimming I dress her up, comb and dry her hair, put on her socks and shoes and its really fun...!
Shaz is very nice and a very good friend =D
I Love IT when she comes for sleepovers because we cannot stop laughing and i know that when I'll leave Singapore I will miss laughing the way I did with her.
Shaz is very courageous and intelligent!


WHO KNOWS WHO I AM ?:
I think Suzuno is always seeing problems were there are non but she has never realized how precious she is.
Suzy you don't need anything more you are a very interesting girl just the way you are!
And i am sure you will get more later on in life.
I am sure I will miss the mini fights we have had :)


Tomorrow I will continue with the rest of you friends,I just want you to know how much fun i have had with you guys and I want you to know my thoughts about you.

Matilde

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Matilde. It's maybe because I always see problems, that we are always there for eachother. you, me, Shaz, MAnami, Val and maybe their not here but for one thing I know that our good friend who has left, Alex never has never forgotten us as much as we havent. WE tease other, we fight but a big damage needs everyone's support to cure it. And that's what friends are for. Right guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, the comment above is from Suzuno!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i know.
    I am a very democratic girl, I respect all the opinions.

    See you =D

    ReplyDelete