Thursday, November 19, 2009

Secrets



Don't you think secrets make some people feel a bit bad. I mean, i am not saying that this is happening to me but, imagine having 2 best friends and they kept telling secrets to each others but they will not tell it to u.
I have some secrets on my own but i quite never tell it to other people. Sometimes i tell it to my best friends, but i like keeping them for myself.
Sometimes secrets make people a bit mean, because they feel more important than anyonelse because they know something that you don't know.
Don't you think??

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! But how can we make people not be mean and not tell the secret at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i guess that we could talk to them and tell them that if they want to tell a secret to another person and not to us we should tell him to pls said to that person i a moment that u cant hear about it or you can't see them

    ReplyDelete